We provide a highly-skilled, diverse and experienced workforce - you can read the profiles of our management team below.
Chief Executive Officer
Lynn has 17 years' experience of front line working with young people and adults with complex needs including mental health problems, mild/moderate learning disability and substance misuse. This experience includes 11 years’ experience of managing front line support/care staff.
- September 2002: Certificate in Part time Youth & Community Work
- March 2003: Level One Counselling Skills: Working with young drug users (Centra/ABC)
- October 2003: Advanced Motivational Interviewing Practical Skills and Applications
- September 2006: Advanced Certificate in the Management of Substance Misuse (MMU)
- June 2007: Advanced Certificate in the Management of Substance Misuse (MMU): Additional module: Dual Diagnosis
- June 2009: Post-graduate Diploma in Management Studies
- June 2010: NVQ 3 in Advice and Guidance
- October 2011: NIMHE OCN accredited Mental Health First Aid
- November 2015: MSc Leadership in Health & Social Care
Vicky Chanter is an HCPC Registered Social Worker who, prior to her recent experience of working with adults with complex mental health conditions, previously had 12 years’ experience of working with children aged 0-12 years old in a play centre/play group setting. This included the facilitation of specialised groups for children with ADHD. She has worked with unpaid carers conducting assessments/ providing support and therapeutic activities, and also in a primary school setting, working with children with behavioural issues and on the autistic spectrum.
- July 2011: Level 2 Health & Social Care (Distinction)
- July 2012: Access to Social Work (Distinction)
- July 2015: BA Honours Social Work
- July 2017: ASYE Completion
The Registered Manager is an HCPC registered Social Worker who has 22 years’ experience of working with young people and adults. This includes school children (as a school teacher in Zimbabwe) and also young people and adults with complex needs including mental health problems, mild/moderate learning disability and substance misuse.
- June 2018: Access to Social and Community Work
- August 2008: Edexcel Level 2 NVQ in Health and Social Care
- July 2013: BA Combined Honours in Social Policy and Social Work
- November 2015: Master of Arts in Social Work with a Distinction
- February 2017: ILM level 4 Leadership and Management
- December 2018: ASYE